4 hours – Call for pricing 317-222-7546
What is LipoLite?
LipoLite is a non-surgical, minimally invasive, fat-buster for body sculpting that removes pockets of fat from very specific areas on your body, helping you achieve liposuction-like results with a less-invasive, more comfortable solution. The LipoLite procedure also leads to skin tightening of the treatment area—a major ingredient that’s missing from traditional liposuction.
“I can’t believe the instant results with very little downtime.”*
*Individual results may vary
- Abdomen and waist
- Upper arms
- Inner knee
- Chest area
- Cheeks, chin, and neck
Candidates for LipoLite
- If you are bothered by excess fat deposits – located anywhere on your body – that don’t respond to diet or exercise, LipoLite may be right for you.
- Adults within 30% of their ideal weight who have firm, elastic skin, and good muscle tone.
- Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing.
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for body contouring.
- It may take several months for the swelling to fully dissipate. As it does, your new contours and enhanced self-image should continue to develop.
- The fulfillment you feel from the initial results of LipoLite should continue as long as you control your weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- A significant weight gain can reverse your results. Following LipoLite, your slimmer and better-proportioned body should more accurately reflect the healthy and active life you lead.
LipoLite is not a treatment for obesity or a substitute for proper diet and exercise. It is also not an effective treatment for cellulite, the dimpled skin that typically appears on the thighs, hips, and buttocks, or loose saggy skin. The success and safety of your LipoLite procedure depend very much on your complete candidness during your consultation.
Take the First Step
To learn more or to schedule a consultation at Fundamentals Med Spa in Indianapolis, IN simply fill out the form on this page or give us a call at 317-222-7546.