Host a Tox Party!
Fundamentals offers Tox Parties for groups of at least 6 people! Tox Parties can be hosted at Fundamentals Med Spa or one of our nurses can travel to you!* Choose a comfortable location!HOST receives Botox/Xeomin for 11/10 a unit!
GUESTS receive Botox/Xeomin for 12/11 a unit!
1. Pick a Date!
Call Fundamentals to book a date! One of our nurses will arrange her schedule to ensure that your date can be accommodated!
2. Invite your Friends!
As the Tox Party Host, please make sure that you have provided Fundamentals with the names, email addresses & phone numbers for all of your guests. This will allow us to send out the consent forms and paperwork they need to fill out prior to arriving at your party! Please confirm your guests the day of your party!
3. Throw a Party!
Having fun food & music always makes a party a success! Need ideas? Use the beauty theme to design and create cookies or cupcakes to look like makeup, syringes, lips and/or beauty tools! Or, enhance the treatment experience by serving an array of brightly-colored fresh fruits and vegetables with antioxidant dips, spreads and crackers! Tea Party themes are fun too!
Important Things to Remember:
- Please avoid taking aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDS) drugs such as Ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin, Nuprin, Aleve, Celebrex, Fish Oil, Ginko Biloba, or St. John's Wart.
- Please avoid any alcohol beverages 24 hours prior as this can lead to bleeding and bruising.
- If you have a history of herpes simplex (cold sores) please consult with your physician 1 week prior of appointment to receive proper medication in case of an outbreak.
- Always inform your doctor of all medications, including supplements you may be taking as well as your medical history.
- Please no massaging of the face, no vigorous exercise for the day of treatment, no laying flat for at least 4 hours after the appointment.
- Try to use your muscles where you were injected up to 1-2 hours after injections. This helps Botox work into the muscles faster, this will not negatively affect your treatment.
- Little bumps or marks will go away a few hours after treatment. Remember that bruising is possible with all injections. You can take arnica tablets prior, day of and after treatment.
- Avoid any NSAIDS or aspirin for 24 hours after injections. Tylenol is acceptable if you experience any discomfort. (if not contraindicated)
- Botox/Xeomin is a temporary procedure and lasts anywhere from 3-4 months.